KAYU® Dock Material™
Offering Our All Clear Heartwood Premium Tropical Red Balau Hardwood Species From The Islands Of Indonesia. This Carefully Selected Species Has An Incredible Combination Of Unmatched Beauty, Strength And Durability That Is Among The Handful of Very Best Exterior Woods Available.
KAYU®-Batu™ Withstands the Rigors of Harsh Climates From the Desert to Tropical Climates or Frozen Winters. Minimal Maintenance, Outperforming & Outlasting (50+ years) Other Types of Dock Material. Exotically Gorgeous Darker Reddish-Brown; With the Rich Classic Look of Mahogany. We Think Your Batu Dock is One You will Absolutely Enjoy Over the Decades and Never Need or Want to Replace.
KAYU ® Premium Dock Material
• Proven Performer World-Wide for Over 100 years in the Marine/Pleasure Boating Industry.
• 100% Clear Grade Heartwood; Always Inspected by KAYU Exclusive Graders.
• 100% Natural and 100% Organic, With No Preservatives or Additives.
• Excellent Prices Compared to Similar Hardwoods and Composites.
• Skillfully Kiln Dried. Always Consistent and Stable in Application.
• Excellent Oil or Paint Holding Fibers; Giving a Yacht Like Finish.
• Minimal & Easy Maintenance; Allow to Weather to Silver Patina Color or Simply Clean, Wash & Oil to Bring Back the Decks Natural Beauty & Warmth.
• Its Dense Cell Structures serve as a Natural Deterrent to Decay, Insects and Mold, Even in Extreme Environments.
• Class A Flame Spread Rating. Excellent Choice for Homes and Buildings in High Fire Severity Zones.
• Doesn’t Hold the Heat of the Sun, compared to Composite and IPE. No “Hot Feet”.
• 25 Year Limited Warranty.
• 100% Lacey Act and SVLK Compliant. Best Green Choice.