Golden Balau – Exotic Hardwood from SE Asia. Open Units – at our Molalla, Oregon warehouse. Clearance Sale
Buy Direct From the Importers. Golden Balau has the same density as IPE. ONE OF THE ORIGINAL 4 IRON WOODS.
Kayu International, Importing Exotic Hardwood since 1994
1 x 6 S4S E4E lengths 6′-7′
1 x 6 S4S E4E lengths 8-16′
5/4 x 6 S4S E4E lengths 6′-7′
5/4 x 6 S4S E4E lengths 8-16′
KAYU®-Golden™ is a Balau/Bankirai hardwood species and has the same density as IPE A mixture of warm golden, reddish-browns and golden light-browns. A carefully selected hardwood species; the result of over 30 years of extensive worldwide importing of hardwoods for the U.S. and Canadian markets.
100% Natural and 100% Organic
KAYU®-Golden™ is typically chosen for its rich hue and subtle grain. A proven performer for decades in the most demanding applications, standing up to heavy use for high traffic areas. One of the hardest, strongest and most durable of all woods, highly resistant to decay, insects and mold. Class A Flame Spread Rating (same as concrete and steel), 100% clear grade. 100% natural and 100% organic, with no preservatives or additives, kiln dried for consistency, and always carefully inspected by Kayu exclusive graders.
- Beautiful, warm, golden, reddish-browns, Teak Like color.
- Excellent value compared to similar hardwoods and composites.
- 100% Lacey Act and SVLK compliant.
- Kiln dried for consistent application.
- Similar to lpe in density, strength and durability.
- Average density of 64 Lbs/Ft3 / 1020 kg/M3. 2x denser than Cedar.
- Superior choice for commercial jobs and high traffic areas.
- Reliable for longevity and durability.
- 100% clear grade; always inspected by KAYU exclusive graders.
- 100% natural and 100% organic, with no preservatives or additives.
- Low and easy maintenance; allow to weather to silver patina color or clean, wash and oil to bring back the decks natural beauty and warmth.
- Naturally resistant to decay, insects and mold, even in. extreme environments.
- Class A Flame Spread Rating (same as concrete and steel). Excellent choice for homes and buildings in High Fire Severity Zones.
Kayu International is in Molalla, Oregon and we and have been importing Exotic Hardwoods from SE Asia since 1994. send us your email and we will promtly reply with answers and a quote. firstname.lastname@example.org