KAYU ® Exterior Hardwood Siding
Nothing will affect the appearance of your home or business more dramatically than the exterior siding you choose. KAYU® Exterior Hardwood Siding provides you a great way to add color and definition to your house or business and at the same time provide benefits in terms of wreathing and damage to your structure.
Hardwood for siding has been in use for centuries and Exotic Hardwood is quickly becoming a popular choice for both residential and commercial projects. Natural beauty, durability, resistance to insects, mold and mildew make hardwood a very attractive choice. And that warm feel you can expect from KAYU ® Hardwoods.
Unlimited Possibilities with KAYU ® Exterior Siding
There are lots of options these days to help you create the perfect statement whether it’s Classic, Elegant, Modern or Contemporary, it’s up to you!
Choosing the right material is just as important as creating the right image. While aesthetics are always important you also want to consider the material’s durability, ability to resists water, ease of installation and versatility.
Beauty and Value – KAYU ® As Good as It Gets!
From an architectural point of view, there are many species to highlight or accent special features on your home or business. Exotic Hardwood is a very popular choice for siding made from solid pieces of wood that may be installed vertically, horizontally, diagonally, or in any combination. Choose the hardwood that suits the architectural style of your house and your lifestyle. Now it’s time to get creative, this is your place!
100% Natural Hardwood – Enjoy the Beauty of Nature
- Home and Businesses
- Highlight – Accent special features
- Around Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs
- Walkways and Hallways
- Stair Cases
- Garage Doors
Proved to Perform – KAYU ® Exterior Hardwood Siding.
The natural beauty, durability and proven performance make KAYU® wood a natural choice. Over time, all hardwood decks and furniture will eventually fade and turn a soft silver-grey patina. One of the best ways to protect your outdoor wood surfaces is to use a high-quality; oil based wood preservative. Using an oil-based wood preservative with ultraviolet inhibitors keeps your deck surfaces looking newer longer. To keep the wood color as long as possible, it is recommended that you treat the deck with a quality U.V. hardwood decking oil approximately every 6-12 months depending on your climate conditions.
<div><a href=’https://www.houzz.com/photos/11755193/Chilled-Form-contemporary-exterior-other-metro’><img src=’https://st.houzz.com/simgs/0861c5eb03649b55_8-0995/contemporary-exterior.jpg’ border=0 width=’500′ height=’750′ /></a></div><div style=’color:#444;’><small><a style=’text-decoration:none;color:#444;’ href=’https://www.houzz.com/photos/contemporary/exterior’ >Contemporary Exterior</a> by <a style=’text-decoration:none;color:#444;’ href=’https://www.houzz.com/professionals/architect/other-metro’ >Other Metro Building Designers and Drafters</a> <a style=’text-decoration:none;color:#444;’ href=’https://www.houzz.com/pro/cleverdesignau/clever-design’ >Clever Design</a></small></div>
A Natural and Extraordinary benefit of KAYU® International’s 100% real wood is that if you prefer to leave your deck a soft silver-grey patina color for years, you can restore the look of a treated wood siding at any time. Clean, Wash and Oil, that’s it! Brings your siding back to its original warm tone.
Many Advantages for using KAYU ® Exterior Hardwood Siding
- Wood has an inbuilt flexibility that provides natural advantages to normal and extreme climates. And unlike masonry and other rigid materials, the natural resilience and high strength to weight ratio of wood enables it to withstand far greater stresses and movement.
- Wood is generally considered the most aesthetically desirable form of exterior siding, and can greatly add in resale value.
- A large variety of styles and types of wood are available to suit different desires and lifestyles.
- Wood siding can be painted and stained virtually any color. Oil-based stain or paint is typically applied to the rough-sawn side, which will readily absorb the coating.
- In many instances, wood siding can be repaired more easily than other forms of exterior siding. A single damaged board of siding can usually be replaced and repainted.
- Wood siding is generally considered the most environmentally friendly option, as opposed to other materials, Wood is also a renewable and biodegradable resource. Chemical free.
- Naturally resistant to Rot, Insect attack, Fungus & Decay.
A few basics to consider, while selecting exterior siding
- Water Resistance. Water-resistant types of siding will have longer life spans.
- Energy Efficiency. Check the R-value rating for energy savings and understand what will be needed as far as insulation beneath the siding.
- Make sure the siding has the versatility to meet the varied needed of your specific project. If there are aspects of your home’s exterior that will make using a particular type of siding more challenging than others, make sure you understand what the added costs or necessary adjustments will be.
- Your siding will be in full view as you come and go, so make sure it is beautiful and pleasing to you.
- Does it have the strength to resist temperature shifts in your climate? How does the species stand up to everyday wear and tear.
Contact the KAYU wood experts to learn more about samples and pricing
Do You Have Additional Questions?
For more information about Kayu ® International, Inc. and the services/products we offer, you can visit our official website through this link www.kayu.com or Kayutruckdecking.com. Based in the USA we can offer you with the best solutions possible at affordable prices.
Still have Questions? You can have your questions answered by giving us a call OR filling out a few detailed in the form on our website. One of our KAYU wood experts will respond to you.
Contact Kayu International for Your Exotic Hardwood Decking Needs
Kayu International, Inc.
26099 SW 95th Ave, Suite #603
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Give us a Call: Phone: (888) 558-5298
Local: (503) 557-7296