KAYU ® Golden Balau (Bangkirai/YP) Decking is a dense exotic hardwood known for its strength and durability. Bangkirai is similar to teak in color, appearing yellow-brown with a reddish tinge weathering ultimately to a deeper shade of a reddish dark brown.
Contact your local KAYU distributor for available Yellow Balau sizes in your area.
- KAYU Golden Balau (Bangkirai/YB) is an incredible value compared to similar hardwood decking products and composite decking.
- Lasts for generations without much maintenance or upkeep.
- Yellow Balau is extremely durable and is suitable for all forms of heavy construction, including bridges, wharves, flooring, heavy-duty furniture and decking.
- Resistant to abrasion, wear and dents.
- Very resistant to decay, insects and fungal attack, even in tropical environments.
- Naturally fire resistant.
- Comparable price to similar clear grade softwoods and composite plastics.
Ease of Maintenance
- KAYU Yellow Balau Decking is easy to maintain
- Accepts standard penetrating oil finishes to maintain that rich “Teak” color or leave unsealed to weather to a silver gray patina.
- Sourced only from countries that are leaders in ecological, sustainable forestry practices.