Legendary Performance ™
The Kreg Deck Jig™ Concealed Fastening System Is Truly a Unique and Effective Way to Install All of Your KAYU ® Hardwood Decking Materials. Unlike Many of the Competing Hidden Fastening Systems Available Which Rely on Thin Plastic Clips, the Kreg Deck Jig Creates an Exceptionally Strong Wood to Wood Bond Through Precisely Placed Steel Self-Tapping Screws.
100% Natural and 100% Organic
Kreg Deck Jig
Kreg Deck Jig™ the Big Red Piece of Wood Looks Amazing.
Installing a KAYU Hardwood Deck Board With the Kreg Deck Jig Is Quick and Easy With Three Simple Steps.
- Drill: Begin by drilling holes into the edge of your KAYU deck board using the specialized stepped bit, guided by the jig’s steel drill guides.
- Drive: Drive the specialized self-tapping deck screws through the drill guides you created in step 1 into the joist as the depth collar controls the screw’s depth.
- Done: You have just secured your KAYU hardwood decking material with no sign of any fastener.
For More Information on the Kreg Deck Jig and KAYU Hardwood Decking, Contact KAYU Today.
Kreg Deck Jig™
- Works with 1” and 5/4” (3/4” and 1-1/16”) non grooved hardwood decking
- Recognized by ICC-ES as compliant with the 2009 IBC and IRC for deck fastening installations
- For extra protection against corrosion, Kreg Deck Jig screws are offered in stainless steel (2” length)
- Kreg Deck Jig comes complete with ¼” and 5/16” spacer rings for ease of installation and proper spacing.
- Use ¼” spacer rings on 4” and 6” KAYU decking in most environments
- Use 5/16” spacer rings on 4” and 6” KAYU decking in areas with excessive moisture—such as boat docks
- Lifetime warranty
Choose from KAYU's Full Line of 100% Selected Hardwoods
Building Decks for Today, Preparing for Tomorrow outdoor Decking Having a outdoor deck is a real luxury, but it is also a way for you
Don’t Just Build, Build A KAYU® Exotic Hardwood Deck The Look of a New Generation, The Feel of Tradition Adding a Hardwood deck can
Warranty and Certifications
100% Lacey Act